View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #782
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Tonights UFC in Japan:

Main Bouts (on Pay-Per-View):
-Frankie Edgar (14-1-1; #1 Lightweight)* vs. Benson Henderson (15-2; #7 Lightweight)*
-Quinton Jackson (32-9; #5 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Ryan Bader (13-2)
-Mark Hunt (7-7) vs. Cheick Kongo (17-6-2)
-Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-4) vs. Jake Shields (26-6-1; #7 Welterweight)*
-Yushin Okami (26-6; #3 Middleweight)* vs. Tim Boetsch (14-4)
-Hatsu Hioki (25-4-2) vs. Bart Palaszewski (36-14)
-Anthony Pettis (14-2; #9 Lightweight) vs. Joe Lauzon (21-6)

I got Edgar & Rampage easily winning. Im curious to see the Akiyama vs Sheilds fight & also The Hunt vs Kongo too. JLO is going to have the upset tonight imo.
Haha, I know to never ask you for picks. Awesome, awesome card. Bendo is the new champ! That was a hell of a fight with Frankie Edgar.

Rampage looked slow as hell out there. I think it's about time for him to hang it up. He had a sick slam on Bader, but other than that he didn't do much.

Glad to see Mark Hunt win. I didn't think Kongo was going to stand with him much, but he did and paid the price.

Hatsu Hioki put in some work on the ground. He looked a lot better this time out than he did against Roop.

Showtime Pettis kicked he hell out of Lauzon. Glad to see these old WEC guys continuing to do their thing in the UFC.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote