View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
check 2, are you familiar with scranton/wilkes-barre. i'm going to be there for a few days this week and i need some shit to do. there are no scranton/wilkes-barre penguin games this week and i'm going to be working during the day so i won't have time for a tour of yuengling brewery. what else is there to do?
I'm not that familiar with the area. Do you like skiing? I think there is a ski resort there. The Yankees have a minor league affiliate there, but obviously that's too early for them to be playing yet. There is a strip club called:

Gentlemens Club 10
205 Mundy St, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

And you wouldn't be that far from places like Allentown, you could hang out there.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote