View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #3986
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

punking mind tripping lines flipping flows open noses get clones deleted
ctrl + alt bars with color coded lines thinking your color blind by how i write my verses/
worst nurse derp you herbs by the blurbs your quirk out cha jerks can't lerk in verses
night assalant armed maligenent emcees get cancer cells by just being next to the sheep/
deep needs feed off the flames microscopic plagues open lames get demoted games
shipped shames off the names i develop more flows than prose in what time the game closes/
i'm the sickest infectious pitches kitchen catcher shifted over the leather
i'm tougher than the weather your facing in alabama come off the slammer,
catch me if you can a stand a chance trying band together against beast from the east roast flows like beef in the stir fry/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote