View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #936
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chef depths mex when i can and if your a can't then you can't be part of the rants
i tantilize fix fires wired towers dark scower cowls get plopped on and we remain faceless/
wasted tasted made it past the staff now my math be drafts gafts
back to doing the math, star treking best phaser rifling now we're inside stiffling up
cockpits when we rift its get all sticky never filthy just killing the triller G/
pissed in the weed plants thinking its a aromamatic stone cold fold crafts
jack in packs stolen floats get cha rosewood quotes thats how we get revenge on those/
show my clones doing nothing but protecting the chaotic throne shove a nine-iron up with the grind doesn't find the mind it just finds you split into two halves/
trash the dash fast cash flask bash slash out put cha frames get cha grimes
games are made to be played and rules get broken when pokes get woken/
i love my darts spit never rehersed, get cha double 0 never rome
shown pros crows folks get loosen down to knots i am landing/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote