View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It would've been better if they had actually ran with what made the character unique instead of completely undermining it and going for the urban vigilante angle. It wasn't until the Hate Monger arc that the character actually started acting like the genius mastermind he's supposed to be. The Christopher Priest series from the early 2000s is still the definitive run on the character imo.

Hudlin's run was garbage imo with the exception of the "who is the black panther?" arc.

I thinki they might mention Vibranium in the Avengers movie and that'll be about it.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote