View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #18
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
^This.
If you want something somber, slightly similar, you should get your hands on Susanne Sundfør's The Brothel.

The way I see it, Lana Del Rey is a decent artist with an enormous amount of talent. If she finds her own musical expression instead of becoming another pop sensation riding every trend that comes along (j.lo, britney+, I think she'll have a bright future. Her voice is great (yes, it is that great, wera) and now that her name is huge, she shouldn't really need trends to sell millions(look at Adele, sometimes just making great music is the best way to do it). What slightly ruins the album for me is how uneven it is. It starts of amazing with the first four tracks, then Diet Mountain Dew & National Anthem comes right after each other and at that point I have a hard time continuing listening to the album every time I've tried to listen to it in it's entirety.
I like that Brothel song(except for the chorus, it didn't really seem to fit with the song), so I'm going to check out that album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote