View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^iron fist does beat him down and gives him a brain aneurysm (or was it a tumor? it's been years and i read alot of comics and smoke alot of weed), but t'challa punks tony stark, mephisto, and magneto during priest's run

doomwar started really strong and became total bullshit by the end of it, imo

and yeah, the 'most dangerous man alive' run would've been better had francesco francavilla drew/colored all of it...also, he just seemed alot less savvy and intelligent in that run than i'm used to...but the priest series was my intro to the character aside from random guest appearances where he was just the 'african dude who looks kind of like batman who doesn't really do anything worthwhile'

to me, the hudlin run was an uneasy mix of political commentary and plots aimed at 5-year olds (it really derailed with the marvel zombies, martin luther king skrull in space adventure caused by a teleporting gold frog...which sounds alot better than it ended up being)
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote