Thread: Mpc-500
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^i disagree

you can get a lot more in those little boxes then on something like FL. sure there are some good VSTs out there but they dont produce the same power as an MPC does.

plus having pads, even if its MIDI, can give you a level of human feeling and soul to your beats. you play the drums and get more swing and so on. its builds a more natural essence in the beat.

FL is dope tho, i started by drawing drums and what not in the sequencer then got a Axiom 25 and will never go back.

playing your own drums>>>>>>then anything else

fuck quantize as well (essentially, drawing is the ultimate quantize) you lose all that feeling i was talking about

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote