View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #8975
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I am as big a Bulls fan as you will find. The Heat should win it all. There is no excuse for the Heat losing. They have the best team in the NBA. They don't play as hard night in and night out as Chicago, but I would have to assume they will in the playoffs. Let them fuck it up and lose in the playoffs though. Shit would be epicly funny. Like when Lebron and Wade made fun of Dirk being sick during the finals only to get owned by him and the Mavs. Hilarious!!! Never thought I'd see Wade turn into the man he has. So sad. I used to be a big Dwayne Wade fan, but now he flops and acts like a diva too much for me. Funny how Wade's whole personality changed when those other guys "took their talents to south beach." Rip Hamilton getting healthy and hitting his shots in the playoffs would increase the Bulls chances against the Heat. Deng has been very good lately as an outside shooter as well. Rose is too small to take over at the end of games with Lebron guarding him.