View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #8981
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

If the Lakers trade Pau Gasol, they will regret it and they'll be sorry. Kobe may leave the Lakers if Pau leaves because you know Kobe will be upset. I think he would be upset if Andrew Bynum was traded also. I know he's upset Lamar Odom is gone. I was just watching the dunks of the week at NBA.com and i saw Josh Smith of Atlanta throw down a serious dunk on Oklahoma's Serge Ibaka. I also like the dunks Iman Shumpert of the Knicks did on Kevin Garnett, Alonzo Gee of Cleveland did on Chris Andersen and another guy on Denver, Tim Duncan dunked on Chris Andersen of Denver. Before Tim dunked on Chris, the ball Tim was holding hit Chris in the face. Chris shouldn't have been standing close to Tim because the ball wouldn't have hit him. I was surprised Cleveland beat Denver and Oklahoma this week. Kyrie Irving had a bad game last night but Cleveland still got the win and that's all that matters. I was also surprised the Wizards beat the Lakers. Boston and New York game was good last week. I can't believe the Knicks lost to Milwaukee last night. The Knicks are too inconsistent. I can't figure out the Bulls. They're also inconsistent because they shouldn't have lost to Orlando.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote