View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:14 AM   #945
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dismember rappers egos repo your son away he go with one shot from the eagle,
Roll in a Regale step out & bust shots at you Negro, thatís how we roll me & my people borderline evil when we let that thing go heat flow no speech though just reach low, for the AK do the speaking as far as we know, strictly lethal, shit anit sweet & shit anit equal, illegal minded defined defiant with a criminal alliance, our days are numbered like we in solitary confinement, still thinking out the box trying to beat the clock like Iím playing chess the kid is hot like dirty guns used to splatter knots in cases where cops still trying to figure out the murder plots, whatís the verdict hops, revenge is a dish better served cold but I serve it hot, double-O buck out the shotty so close probably set fire to your body, the gawd be dodgy, My Boricuas art be cold & heartless out the darkness banging uncharted misery to mark their targets I spit the hardest never mind bones & cartridge, snatch the soul out your carcass just to get it started

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote