View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:28 AM   #4000
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Donít follow just lead, sick of watching them kids just bleed only to leave In back of ambulances never to return due to gangster actions, criminal passions, desperate to escape the trap seem to be no way left but death, we embrace it as a culture poverty provoked us, project projectiles hit random stepchildís to the system itís a given, complicated algorithmic equitation couldnít correct corrupted sections of my grids hectic section, left with no protection like the aids epidemic from my perception congested tenements filled with senseless neglected adolescence who walk with weapons, no one to lead them in a proper direction most end up in corrections, bigoted uniformed men who claim to serve & protect aim for our necks classified as perpetrators they work to enslave us behind bars, watched from unmark cars, towers & surveillance cameras they call us savages & mistreat our characters nothing new from the boys in blue my town is poison duke, I know more then a few who made it out but still itís the same game & route, Park Hill & Stapleton the sun does shine but most the time its rain & clouds, just trying to survive & put food to mouths

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote