View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
You must have an ultra-rare remix album that hasnt been released yet, you're alone in THAT sentiment. Iron Flag was a HUGE letdown after The W's strong follow-up to FOREVER. Song for song The W nods more heads and has more quoted (and played!) verses than Iron Flag does!

NOBODY says "Remember Ghost's verse on 'Back in the Game? He JAPPED!"

but "Protect Ya Neck", "Let My Niggas Live", and "Careful" have been picked apart by critics and nearly always mentioned when good Wu songs are mentioned.
Yes who cares. Iron Flag wasn't that good, it was a good album but compared to other Wu albums it was bad and yes I think 8 Diagrams is a lot better than Iron Flag. Back in the Game had the best Wu-Tang verse ever spit by GZA. That was extremely clever and I can't think of a Wu verse better than GZA's Back in the Game verse.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote