View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #97
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
spring on the trigger squeeze/
Trap gunner that eat a summer,n bring a titan to knees/
exhaling the coldest winds beware of the killer freeze/
the blackest of operations take place in the coldest places/
Im facin my souls enslavement but laced with the boldest statments/
I move mountains with syllables,murder anything killable/
Flaming letters come together deep inside the umbillical/
Branded into my stomach lining,keepin it thoro/
From the port to the island to the stoops in every burrough/
fucken nasty

peep

From Staten back to the Port bread from the culture for the combative aspect of the sport, Spitting nasty like regurgitated ruptured vaginal warts, infectious & contagious pages creative native to the tongue, switching lungs lyrical slugs, imperial thugs, visual guns hung from shoulder holsters, rhyme boasters bounty on the poster cowboy or bare footed soldier, warriors headdress, blades of stone leave mutha fuckas headless stacked in catacombs, my peoples vengeance I spit it in blood, encrypted in love from my darkest sprit to crush opposition its just pure unadulterated wisdom passed down threw the blood line, I incline like cliff hangers anit trying to fall off Molotov cocktail I rock well with hot shells in slow motion heads swell & combust such as when our lyrics touch drums
Wut up sun we shining like the tuck when it opens fire, wet up your whole attire set your soul on fire when the iron transpire certain skills are required made to inspire you cant fake this we see in your face you a liar PCP & Tribu Militia murder for hire

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote