View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #32
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Immobilarity. The beats aren't great, but some of them are pretty good and also this is Raekwon at his best when it comes to writing and flowing. Grandmasters as well. I think the album is a classic it has amazing beats and GZA has mindblowing verses. I think Grandmasters is a lot more underrated than Beneath the Surface. Beneath the Surface is well known for being GZA's second best album. I have to disagree and say Grandmasters is his 2nd best album. Almost everything relates to chess on that album not just the album title, but the topics lots of time and the titles of his songs and his clever metaphors. I would also say Masta Killa's No Said Date. I don't think it's a classic, but it's a 4.5/5 album.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote