View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #32
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit is NICE i enjoyed listening to this..... fucken bronze feet
my favorite is 03 dope, 09 solid

04 was ill

production is fire....beates is hard... dope beat selections

lyrics are there the only thing is your on & off a lot, sounds like you wrote some of these rhymes with out the beat & then laced it to the beat instead of writing to the beat

at certain points your tiring to force to much into a bar & it doesn't fit & throws the flow off, some times you got to drop a word or two or even reword it or even strech it out between 2 bars with out compromising the rhyme scheme or flow

also on a couple of joint you come out the gate hard like you suppose to then it dies down half way through, i think its cause you have mad lyrics your trying to get off & you dont got it completely down pat , however you want to keep the same consistency & flow through out the whole track

you say some shit nigga you got lyrics spit them shits with more conviction more confidence more feeling & emotion make me believe you nigga nah mean you did on most joints & it shows most on tracks 3 & 9 but it goes back to keeping consistency all the way threw

dope shit tho props MOD did his thing & as well as THE MASON
for your first go around this is off the heaterz dope accomplishment you surrounded by a strong camp cant wait to hear future endevours

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote