View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #4022
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i owe myself internal revenue

Wish I had some better news better views I got the mo better blues set me loose introduce the booze I induce abuse with these decibels, consequentially, Iím my own enemy, my memory is killing me ill faded revisiting the darkest places embracing fallen faces only to see them in my imagination life is but a dream, poetic it seem nothings real, how deep this pain I feel, how will I heal, I guess I wont, broken, spoken like the ocean, swollen tsunami waves with drowning notions, choking spiting up the blood of my own families love how deep it runs sending & exhilarating rush like physically being crushed I combust with frustration blazing razing like a phoenix out the flames & cant make sense of these immense testaments that gets my heart palpitating punching holes in walls gripping the heat with no target at all but my own reflection contemplating exonerations from all these complications that Iím facing, choices we make them!

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote