View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #4025
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's the vicious speaking in liner lines iodine mind blind trying to play me like a blind man
handle scans with pen and paper rip a rapier know my stable be more than kane and able/
deadly ways open lanes bowl at 200 trying test my pins i put pins in emcees and watch them do what the rich voodoo says dead days unopen letter watch out you play with me/
this monster mon-star teleport authoring a blaze got keifer when i sutherland hooping lay it in, dead all blockers pop rocking timidily rip emcees down to paper shreads/
burn up a blzae know my ways flame on like the human torch
off the porch chef up more pie trival lives get a nose dive/
driven ides side fire wired off the tempest i am not cha apprentice
any emcee trying see me is like going to the dentist for braces/
you ain't writing sentence pretending your a wiseman like the sheep coming from persia
know the Shriner temple binder wind up doll get cha gears grinded and broken down like a FORD/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote