View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #4039
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tried to test bury you undead medicated time i triple spit flows fast and burst cha like a pimple get cha zipped up like a hoodie, trying to call me ill do you like a prisoner of prizim/
get cha wisdom authorize optimise rhymes when you can't even operate
dominate trading blows riddick bowe break ya nose foes can get miked up and embarrased like an on-air accident whoops your justa regular show with no room to grow/
show n prove distance cha lose your grip on gravity
magenetically i distablize verses while your still rehearsing
get cha taken outta the booth from the mustard gas released/
one piece you dumb beast i reeces leave pieced up like pies
trying divide by "Y" get cha axis cut down by powers with "X" in the housing projects like Malcom while you march in March with The Lutherian MCs/
i am the anti-thesis for anything trying to be featured
preach off the pulpit become the culprit trying to recover the lost ark/

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 04-06-2012 at 05:26 PM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote