View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #37
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bahaha how about the titties on that scallywag Theon was bangin on the boat

"smile with your mouth shut"

ahaha

Dinklage is the shit. that's about it. not really feeling the show much anymore.

it has it's moments sure, but it's pretty jacked up all around. my wife feels like she has to like everything about the show, like it's her obligation to the books or some shit. i'm one those cunts who get all cunty about the details, and the lack thereof.

this show needed to be done in pixar, and the first season should have been like 24-32 6 hour episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote