View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:10 AM   #108
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
i love chess....

i find that when im playin chess alot, i actually see and understand events and even little stuff like walkin through a busy hallway alot better....its weird i cant really explain it...u just like seem to pay more attention to the sequence of things n stuff i think...

i dono....chess is awesome though....and tough to get mad good at

Tru dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son View Post
Yeah, I agree, the queen is the bishop and Rook combined.
I see you not only have knowledge, but understanding.

I have a CD game called 'majestic chess' since 2001. It is a chess tutorial that presents chess in an adventurous and very unique way. There are many chess challenges that tests the players chess knowledge, and when one is successful, one goes on to the next level till all there is to be known about the basics of chess are known.

yah:

queen = 9 pawns
knights and bishops have same value: 3 pawns
rooks = 5 pawns
king: can't really place a value other than to say without it, the game is over.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote