View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #31
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bahahahaha!

What a complete fucking idiot. I mean, everyone knows that you can change your own title for a start. This is just monumentally stupid. "85%er" is a term applied across the board to people who a low number of posts.

It is not an insult to be taken literally that is only directed at you. You're so vain and paranoid that you thought the aliens were coming to get you and you needed to challenge them to boxing matches out the front of your building. I mean think for a second about how immature and stupid that is.

There is no doubt in my mind that your love/hate for wutang-corp has got you disrespecting yourself on an unprecedented level.

This dude wants to expose some fallacies on skype. Aint nothing but poison on the tip of your fork.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote