View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #795
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

That was a really good show the other night. The prelims and the main card both had some nice fights. I was disappointed that Papy Abedi lost. I thought he looked pretty good when he fought Thiago Alves and was going to put in work against James Head. He basically just gave up the choke. It was a real sad performance, I don't know if the UFC is going to give him another chance.

The Picket/Page and Siver/Nunes fights were both on point. That Bahadurzada KO on Paulo Thiago was crazy. Dude just dropped like a pile of bricks. I think Gustaffson has a lot of potential, but I don't know how well he'll do against some of the strong wrestlers in the division. He definitely moves around like a 205 Dominick Cruz though.

I can't wait for the card this weekend. Jon Jones is clearly the favorite, but I need Rashad to take this fool out. Let's do this, Suga Shad!

Last edited by Charles Barry; 04-16-2012 at 02:11 AM.
Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote