View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yep it's legit as far as i know.. Bobby really had alot of plans for that character back then, it was the "In Stereo" album, he announced the instrumental version of that LP to be released soon after, he had this cartoon pilot, the "Domestic Violence" short movie on VHS and of course the "Bobby Digital" movie which was also supposed to be accompanied by a Bobby Digital soundtrack (completely different from "In Stereo").

funny thing though, i've been watching the late '90s show "MillenniuM" a lot lately since i bought all three seasons box set on DVD. in one episode in season 3, Emma is in a rough neighborhood to get in contact with her best friend who has real bad and down on heroin. in the background you could see several Bobby Digital "In Stereo" promo posters with the big 'W' and the Bobby mask, and over it said something like "Who is Bobby Digital?" and under "found out on [release date for "In Stereo"]. pretty cool poster actually

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote