View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #27
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decka View Post
Yeah i kinda feel akala disappoints a little bit album wise but the lyrics are defo there..
Good call on cyrus malachi, hes too fuckin ill! His next album is coming out on an Irish label.

Check this out, local rapper called Costello, fuckin sick beats and brilliant lyrics the accent might be a bit much for yas tho

To be honest, the Dublin accent is the only Irish accent that sounds good for rapping imo, i cant stand some of the other accents i.e Cork.

This is the biggest rapper in my area at the moment:

Fair fucks to him for getting Bizarre on a track, but the guys a gimp and his music sucks.

I havent listened to any UK hip-hop for a few years now tbh, whos dope at the mo that i should check out?

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote