View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #967
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thought topics wipe-cream piss off i ain't got no dreams, gimme a dollars, gimme cash money, gimme cream, gimme bars with a billion dollars to hold like bill gates i struck gold/
bust hold check, nope, never gonna fold e'm i'm a maverick, i got the touch, you got the habit/
new dawn, son got cold chose a flow most thrown diamond point armed ligth fire fight driven arcs now i am tank bring banks open slang leave heads scratching/
armao ray gun shots pot hole flunked domes blunted trechold
been a mic-checka 1,2 mic repper back in the mind, back to being Techwon, i am never done/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote