View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another banger from one of the hottest duos in the game right now... it's only 10 minutes long (i was expecting them to at least add the instrumentals to the vinyl), as it is now it would have fit on a 7" single. but shit is hot though and I love that Decon seem to let them release new music whenever ALC and Oh No see fit. considering the short length and the price + shipping and everything i won't buy it unless by some miracle i find it in a store over here. but i already supported the vinyl releases of "Gutter Water", the "Greneberg" compilation EP w. Roc Marcy and "Vodka & Ayahuasca" so it's no biggie. will definitely buy their next album though. i still haven't heard an even remotely weak release from this guy despite not being fan of ALC as an MC.

as far as the music on this I LOVE IT, i must have played it three times since it was released yesterday.. i like how just with the Greneberg compilation they are confident enough in their product to give fans the option of downloading the music for free and if they like it they will buy it. hottest tracks - "The Odditorium" and "Walking Hard" imo but they are all FIRE.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote