View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #9158
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Atlanta sucks. I wish Joe Johnson would leave them. They're gonna lose in the first round. Knicks suck too. They'll probably lose in the first round. They don't play defense. How could they lose to Cleveland? LOL. I saw them play against Boston this week and they looked good. They hit a lot of threes that game. Maybe if Jeremy Lin came back for the playoffs, they could have a chance to go to the second round. I didn't know Indiana was in 3rd place. They got some underrated good players like Danny Granger, David West, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, George Hill, Darren Collison, Leandro Barbosa. I could see them going to the second or third round of the playoffs. Plus i'm impressed with their coach Frank Vogel because this is his first time being a coach. Lakers aren't gonna go far in the playoffs. They got their asses killed last night by the Spurs. The Spurs are another team that's slept on but then again i don't know how they might do in the playoffs because they were good last season and they lost in the first round to Memphis. Is Gilbert Arenas getting a lot of minutes for Memphis? I haven't seen any highlights of him. I don't like Memphis offense and that's why i won't watch them. I do like Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph and OJ Mayo though.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote