View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

It's sad to see that Chris Tucker disappeared. He's very funny and i don't know why he stopped making movies. I bought Dead Presidents movie not too long ago and he had me laughing when he said you might as well put a ad in the paper if we gon get everybody LOL. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. There was another scene in Dead Presidents that he made me laugh when he was walking down the street with Larenz Tate when Larenz came home from the war. Chris hollered at some dude across the street and he said hey Terry, tell your sister i'm a be over there later. The guy said hey fuck you LOL. Before Larenz went in his parents house, Chris told him you know i been taking care of your momma since you been gone LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote