View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
nothing we can do about it, so why even worry? if this were true, and i have yet to read the part in the bill about drones (i have read the actual bill), what could anyone do about it.
this same fear mongering outrage went on back in the early 90s when the LAPD got tanks.
im sorry man but i have more important things to focus my energy on. fuck a drone and fuck a nwo. if you dont want to be under the watchful eye, then leave. otherwise you have to learn how to operate within the confines of the system and be content with that.

peace style, well., technically.. the government, carries the will of the people,

going under the pre tense of democracy,, we can all do somthing about it,
the reason we are in this mess is, we havent done anything at all.. for over 40-50 years, we just been happily fooled with our mod con's, while those in power have stripped away at our very souls.

really being in europe, i dont worry i find it amusing, that the very weapons patriotic americans see their pride and joy, will be used on its own turf, Against its own peoples.. shit cant be more LULZ,

I guess i need to read the bill, but from what ive seen from alyona, aswell as internet videos is, that this bill is real, ill dig up the bill and post it up for everyone to read. again,, thier is everythign we can do. let your voices be heard, the more voices the more power.

no voices = no power, thus the tyranical regime continues on..

i totally agree with your 2nd paragraph. so much more stuff to focus positive energy on,. fuck a nwo indeed, they only have power when you give them yours. (not you directly. people in general)

you can learn about the confines of the system and adapt to live within itm but that doesnt mean you have to consent or be content with it

especially when its supposed to represent US.

the main reason i care so much about this is.

not cos of me, or peoples of my generation,
we've lived most of our lives in relative joy and happiness, with abundance of everything.

its for future generations, our kids kids, and their kids..

in the immortal words of.... MURS :|

' We dont own earth, we borrowed it from our children, the EASY way today is tomorrow that we are killing'

if people dont take control, what sort of future wiill the babys have?

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by soul controller; 04-29-2012 at 01:05 PM.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote