View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #32
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ predator drones

the thing is.. my world is nothing like any of your realities,

i have love and respect for everything,
i dont see beauty is a physical thing, its the girls character/personality that turns me on.

i see making love, as a spiritual/inter-dimensional experience..
you should only make love to those who you connect with immensely as the way the quantum world works, you have attracted this experiance,, making love is like downloading/uploading/sharing consciousness (thats what is to me)
ive had attractive girls get pissed at me, for not showing them what other guys show them (ie flirt with them, make comments like their pretty) im not phased or bothered enough, if they need materialistic comments to make them feel better.. your deff not on my level.

hence why being 34, ive only made love to 4 girls(oh shit i said girls. i prefer saying girls than women/ladies.. and those 4 girls have been repeat offenders.. lol and no i didnt sleep with steph, and i havent slept with my current gf)

i have standards, i take pride in alot of things.. why would i want to 'fuck' some1 who was not on my wave lenght? let alone date them? thats what causes arguments and problems.. go with the flow,, if you can understand the flow.

im sure this is too deep for dan to understand. . even maybe for rob,

i would say.. food for thought and styles get what im on about,

as they see reality differently than you left minded folks..

we have all devolved to experience this reality(aswell as other reealities)

we are here to experience, not get attatched to physical objects,

hence why i see making love as, interdimensional.. especially when you start knowing each others thoughts,.,, lol the moar random the better.. = better connection.. but anyway.. i digress.. maybe i should post pics of older girls ive dated?

just to finish this.. jk has a bachelors in psychology, so whatever dan thinks in his lil pea sized mind, she was alot maturer than any girl dan has had the mis fortune to hug.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote