View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Apparently you dont have gainful employment. I'm 100% positive you would never be able to accomplish what I do in a day. I'm sure your parents are proud they raised a son who's 34 and runs around in a guy fawkes mask preying on teen girls + fighting the NWO.

Expect a highly charged estrogen response "bro"

lol i dont respond with highly estrogen charged posts.
facts are facts, that you tend to ignore..

which shows alot for the reality u wish to live in,,

so basically

im 34, and retired, i always wanted to be retired by 34 and i am

i wouldnt want to slave and work like you do, day in day out for the pittiful amount you do get, whilst your employer makes the real money..

so my last 2 jobs.. worked for CENSUS UK/Office of national statistics, check my fb(or get one of your bumchums to check for you) i left them last march.. i took part in designing the census survey that was sent out for completion last year,

my job previous to that which got the experiance i needed to become a researcher for the office of national statistics was working for kantar.. im sure you have heard of them, one of the largest market research companies in the world? well i worked on there systems designing surveys for the elite coporations, be they ranstad, monsanto, tescos/ walmart/asda, even the MET and the police force,

most fun was designing surveys for events such as gigs/concerts and live sports events..

so yeah that covers over 7 years of my work history, before that worked for centrica/british gas as a customerservices manager, and lastly before that i was working in the govt transport agency of the west midlands, then known as centro, now known as advantage westmidlands.. again i was conducting research to create a better sservice for the customers, liasing with contracters and the bus companies..

can you guess what degree i haz?

anyway..

so yes.. i got my own house., paid off. FULLY. thats worh around 200k, slightly under. i really dont need to work, i can soend my time doing what i need to do,,
what i want to do

you know.. the shit you wish you could do

like live life. not slave 9-5 and get kicks out of trying to diss people.,

your parents must be pleased for you

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote