View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
According to what palehorse mentioned in sunny's occupy thread, youve been duped by the Rockefellers.

What a shocking turn of events!

Apparently this rabbit hole got deeper than trap.

again you have no idea what you talk about when you claim to know my views.

i posted the david icke occupy thing what showed this was being co opted.

ive been duped? ive known since before october finished that it was being controlled.

but that doesnt mean the normal folk their are bad,

i even stated in a topic today that occupy is co opted..

but you chjoose to ignore and go with your own ego, and claim you know what i think,.

why not find the thread i made called the news behind the news, play the 1st video (adamVtheman) which goes deep into occupy being co opted.

why dont you read posts.. then you really wouldnt have such ignorant and redundant questions..

your a waste.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote