View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #23
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
You definitely arent retired at the age of 34, I can assure you of that.

No one who spends 7 years designing surveys and holding a customer support position is going to acquire enough wealth to live off.

And lmao at me apparently "slaving away" when im paid to do a job that I love and would be doing this even if monetary compensation wasnt attached. Being paid to pursue something you're passionate about? On an enterprise level with great benefits, mentors and the ability to set my hours or work remotely?

I guess Style and Robert also are "slaves"

fair does your doing somthing you love, yes i do work, but not for monetary gain, i help people, with what i know,, and physical work.,
7 years of designing surveys, that takes me back to 25, before that i had solid work for another 7 years,,

bought properys sold them, bought shares, sold them.. i dont need to work, i wont work, even tho that annoys the fuck outa family..
im content with what i have, i dont need anything i dont have,

how can you assure me, that i will work again??

i might work in the future, but it will be out of choice, doing what i love, which is helping others, and for that i dont need cash as a reward,

but really my only plans are, wait to see what the markets do, sell shares, sell my property, then go globe trekking,

hence why i like to make genuine contacts around the globe, hopefully get to see the places i love and talk about and spend time with the local cultures,,

knowledge is real wealth

Quote:
Smart cowards keep brave uneducated warriors around them
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote