View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
What if you saw something you were not suppose to see and it turned you into what it was you were not to see, but you didn't know what it was would you know who you are or would you have to ask someone, but if you didn't know what you are you would not have recognized the difference unless someone told you but you probably would not believe him cause you don't know what you are cause you saw something you was not suppose to see and you turned into it but you did not know what it was so you were confused about what your friend told you cause you don't remember what it was you saw and you turned into it and it made you forget because you don't know what it was so you thought your friend was lieing.
If I saw something that I did not meant to see and it turned me into what it was that I was not meant to see then I'd know who I was because I would now be the object and being the object would allow me to work out what I was and what I did not know when I saw that something so I would not have to ask someone as they wouldn't know what I was as they had not seen what I saw and what I have turned into so the confusion would clear as I studied what something I had become and I would remember what I had become because I would remember that but why wasn't I meant to see this something to begin with?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote