View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #22
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mac Miller‏@MacMiller

fuck. RIP MCA. i can't believe that shit.

Ghostface Killah‏@GhostfaceKillah

My condolences to Adam "MCA" Yauch Family & the Beastie Boys. My brothers & I felt that pain before as well. Sad Day.

Nasir Jones‏@Nas

RIP MCA!!!! - My prayers go out to The Beastie Boys and their families. http://tmblr.co/ZxeGrvKsnhQR

Earl Sweatshirt‏@earlxsweat

All these people that i subconciously think of as immortal keep dying. RIP MCA. Fuck.

Esoteric‏@MCEsoteric

Rest in peace MCA, what horrible news, a true legend that will live on thru the music, never be another voice like that

Vinnie Paz‏@vinnie_paz

RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA of the Beastie Boys. very sad. huge influence on me when I was coming up. you'll be missed brother.

Statik Selektah‏@StatikSelekt

Damn. RIP MCA of the beastie boys. Huge loss. #legendary

Kid Twist‏@kidtweezy

Wow. Just heard the news of MCA's passing. RIP. The Beastie Boy hugely influenced every one of my peers, regardless of musical tastes.

Bun B‏@BunBTrillOG

Brass Monkey was the worst tasting liquor ever. And we drank it anyway. Cuz the song was so jamming. RIP MCA. #BeastieBoys4Life

Snoop Dogg‏@SnoopDogg

RIP MCA U are a Legend and a pioneer. #BeastieBoys4life

Anthrax (Band)‏@Anthrax

RIP MCA. Cancer, you're an asshole.

ALCHEMIST‏@Alchemist

MCA forever.

Apathy‏@ApathyDGZ

Beastie Boys & Run DMC were the first rap tapes my father bought me. So sad right now. RIP MCA. Unbelievable.

Danny Boy O'Connor‏@DannyBoy1968

A terrible loss for the world of Hip Hop Rest In Peace Adam Yauch MCA your presence will be missed. Thanks for the music and the memories.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote