View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #4072
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Avenging medicarpels arc marbles i marvel
when i dc into space without a pc i mac it up/
uber laps around the solar system straight speak off the malice like a detroit piston whislting dixie tricking those with more proxies than a firewall i just hacked, hexed with more ides than march has days in it like rebuffed website/
i charm a demise decide
in how i am gonna comprise a team demonic/
with a light end dragon bagging flames
open names roping pain toke down claims making names out headless horsemen often/
choking down what those thought proses be my foes when i flow, leaving heads diced down to shrimps like a totem poll/
rouge galleries making mickey and mallory looking like another tally
in my valley deaths clock pyro tops out flames i never dropped bring out the c's when i be in no limits given i am the top dawg dropping fog
float through the rhythms like a god doing bids in a thousand years is a day to god, looking like players without their ipods/
gimme a nano second i beckon to answer the question
addressed it never pressing a walking phoenix fixing flats around mars orbits/
know i am just chit chating sneak attack back with brak making clits always clapping when i crashing through the rims of saturn mastering actual facts/ clicking and dragging mouses when i'm profiling on books of jupiter with nice tits i flip though there Rolodex within their programs i notice zeus with a bruise like he just it hit with a cruise missle from the nordic tards without tarderus making it a miracle from a lunar base that was placed called DOOM/

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 05-06-2012 at 11:39 AM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote