View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #305
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Robert, could you do me a favour please, i made a topic called lets discuss.. can you check out the videos? given e your thoughts please. i posted 2 of the videos in nerd news.. as well.. the science i speak on, that doesn't update it self to new theories that don't fit the current picture they want us to believe..

i would like to know what you thinks. peace
Are you referring to the first video in the thread? I'm about 5 minutes in and already quite skeptical as to some of the so-called proof.

The proof they cite for the existence of Lemuria is fraudulent. The coral theory is just simplistic and the to my knowledge, the belt of islands they claim must have linked up have vastly different flora and fauna.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote