View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #306
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The more of this I watch the more it occurs to me that much of the evidence brought up in this video has been proved to be untrue by science.

Edit: If this is your proof that science doesn't update itself to new theories that don't fit into the current paradigm then you better find some more proof. Many of these "new" theories have been disproved decades ago. Many of the "facts" used to support the arguments are blatant misrepresentations of the truth and the presentation of "normal" science as being unsophisticated, backward, and reticent to change is incredibly biased, laughable and displays a stubborn ignorance and unwillingness to actually learn about the entity they are critiquing.

These are not facts -

Lumeria was a continent that existed.

There is proof for this because there are corals at depth that may have been higher around the time we are saying that they are higher.

Easter Island, Hawaii, and French Polynesia have the same flora and fauna.

Speculation on various ancient religious texts.

Almost every said regarding polar shifts.

Whales beach themselves solely in accordance with changes in the Earth's magnetic field.

Where is are the sources for these facts I mentioned? I mean, do I really have to find the compelling counter evidence for all of them?

That experiment that supposedly indicated that we are globally connected through consciousness is hilarious. It shows a dangerous disregard for the definition of an experiment.

In conclusion, it surprises me that someone with a critical mind who had supposedly gone out and broadly researched many of the facts presented in this documentary could believe the conclusions they have reached.

You don't have to have a scientific education to know the flora and fauna of Easter Island, French Polynesia and Hawaii are vastly different, or that the shifting poles hypothesis has little proof and a lot of compelling scientific counter-evidence, or that whales use echolocation to navigate and beach themselves for a number of different confirmed reasons.

I mean those are just a few examples that stood out to me in the first 15 minutes.

Last edited by Robert; 05-05-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote