View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't know how to post links. Go to Youtube and type in DMX interview at Power 105 radio station and you'll see it says he talks about Rick Ross, Drake, Young Jeezy. I watched some other footage of him at Youtube awhile ago dissing record companies talking about how they take advantage of rappers financially. He had me laughing when he called record companies faggots. He's a very funny guy. It's sad he probably won't make music anymore because he's a good rapper. When i think about how well his albums sold at Def Jam and how much money he made the company, it saddens me that he said he got very little money in return. It's very disturbing the way record companies don't pay black artists right and that's why so many good rappers have disappeared.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote