View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #307
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ sorry dont start with that video (the 1st one is just randomness,, and wont make much sense...).. that video is all theoretical.

mainly the videos math of god, flower of life, just check these ones please

thankyou for your reply. i look forward to your replies on these videos

and if you have time.. your views on these would be much appreciated aswell.

lol at not globally connected consciousness..

the more vidoes you watch, it does point you where you can check the sources..

yes they use ancient texts, but why cant you take their words at face value? they are the same ones that made those megalithic structures astronomically and geometrically aligned to lay lines and such..

they knew why and how to build with myka, (we use it on space shuttles) they travelled 1000's of miles to get that shot. for structures that was built pre the ice ige (i can show you enough video footage of underwater citts found off coasts of japan, india, west indies.. off of iraq where the summarians say they emerged from - the water)

the more we go through time. the more science is prooving what these ancient cultures knew is indeed fact. same as the dogans and sirius..

so i ask, how can they know and achieve all that. but yet modern man cant shrug the ego that we are not the pinnacle, and olders texts cant be factual...

lol its not like they was writing stories.. they charted EVErything.

peace bud

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote