View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #128
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
look at you...

teenage chump...

never contributed shit to the culture, entertainment, or life....

you damn near cried when you found out g rap smacked superhead....

but im the woman?!!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you still mad about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

but i went and said something you didnt agree with...

so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread got all the angry! haters grouping together, its pathetic!!!!!!!

kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
u aint shit motherfucka its too easy to talk shit on the internet , show ya face and talk this... u dont have ballls fuckin phatetic kiddo

in ur fuckin mother ur father and all ur satanic family MARICON DE MIERDA
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote