View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #4074
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks, JAHNYJIGLER

It's the end it's coming, never knew what happened
it's sometime after 3am I must have crushed e'm...don't how they got there/
never knew how to stick and glue e'm pressed them back to back like a piece of paper without stapler I center your tornado like LA Laker Iím a rutabaga made laser phaser aide half man half amazing know your like another cow grasing/
native New Yorker pork barrell killing christmas carols with more spitboxes
lock and loaded float through those archfiend partch screams march cross ya dreams/
form a halo I take more stars than anything Unicron ever has eatten
beat out graveyards for another gift before those we know interfere/
meanwhile vile bring me a beer roasting minds over the pressure cooker
fix franks make banks look like corperate shanks when we deposit/
never phased the beast roasting emcees by the torches
featuring more forces than a star wars movie/
secluded alluding all over rolling out dead any doubt meanwhile another day in my Fortress of Solitude, ruling the world from a tiny war-room, calling me The Real Dictator, like Sasha Baron Cohen/
don't ask how i'm running through beats
like two miniature segue-way underneath my feet
beat off beats read cha playbook like another good look/
hit cha heaters out the park mark down the dots drop more plots than pots and pans
half slammer camera angular rooted in concrete prompt lecture by how we selecting/
gimme your hunger games I death match press patch fetch flaps
making caps bringing it back like another concept from your deception I intercepted/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote