Thread: wu-corp town
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:26 AM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
every man is given a car, house and a million dollars once married....pre nups are mandatory.

this is almost technically correct, your birth certificate has ten bonds associated to it(check the birth cert number, and who it is owned by, you can even look into the legalese meanings of the titles used on the birth cert)

each of the bonds issued when you are born is worth 3.5 million each ( each persons, when born has automatically created 35 million into the system)
its long and technical, but only began after the great depression, it came out of merchant law/admiralty law, which as soon as you enter a court..
thats what your under..

your bond name is on trial. not the physical human you..

im actually studying on how to reslease those bonds, while im alive.. instead of the govts/vatican claiming rights over them when i die..

can provide sourced govt/legalese links for this

it is also the main reason i do not want to get married/have kids..

i think teh legalese term is sexual enterprise

something ive watched on this recently

from 1 hour on, discusses this well

winston shrout knows his shit

not sure about wilcocks

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-07-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote