View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:21 AM   #50
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
maybe cuz weed was a gateway drug for him??

and for somebody calling a nigga gay and saying they "don't like faggots" you sure have a lot of opinions on another man's fashion decisions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Sleepwalker View Post
^I didn't really like the Black and Brown album.

XXX was dope as fuck, top to bottom. Dude can spit, and he's entertaining as fuck

Dude has a faggy haircut and some missing teeth but who gives a shit? it makes you look like a fag that your reluctant to check for a dude 'cus his odd style stirs up your own fruity insecurities LMAO

XXX = One of the best releases last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
I'm not gay, just wondering - why do you hate gays?
Always interesting to get a new explanation for an irrational stance.

P.S. I think it's safe to say D.Brown is not gay, so you just don't like the way he dresses?
I bet ALL you faggits where posting franticaly in the thread about prodigy being gay.

AND i bet ALL you faggits where laughing at ghost faces son and clowning ghost for his SON acting like a fruit loop

dont lie, faggit. I saw you. that double standard is played out

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote