View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #9479
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I know I've said it before, but I can't believe how Wade has changed. Used to seem like one of the good guys in sports. Now he seems one of the most arrogant, obnoxious, and classless guys in sports. I don't understand what happened to him at all. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him taking part in that ridiculous celebration when James and Bosh signed. Then, when he laughed when asked about Derrick Rose winning the MVP when every other player in the league (including Lebron) freely admitted it was well desrved, I was like, wtf is going on with this guy? Then, when he and Lebron made fun of Dirk for being sick just before failing miserably in the NBA finals last season, I knew that the Wade we all knew before last season was likely gone forever. He's done nothing but reaffirm that this season. What a dick.