View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #22
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I can't argue that. lol @ chess and poker being sports. I have no idea how either is considered a sport by anyone. But is wrestling really more of a sport, or a soap opera? I understand that WWE entertainers do have to be athletic, and do risk and suffer injuries. My main argument that it's not a sport is that in the sports world the outcome of a competition should NEVER be pre-determined. In sports, that's called fixing a game/match and is quite frowned upon in every sport. Then you have the fact that there is already a real sport called wrestling. As an amateur wrestler, it would bother me that WWE is considered "professional wrestling." Professional wrestling, should be people actually wrestling for money. I just don't like clicking on a weekly sports update thread only to find out it's about "professional wrestling." As far as wrestling's popularity, I wasn't even commenting on that, Nor do I care to. I was strictly talking sports wise.