View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:16 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
i own Show & A's entire discography and to me they have yet to release an EP, LP or street album that's either flawless or pretty damn close.
lol i meant to say that they have yet to release an album that is NOT EITHER FLAWLESS or pretty damn close haha.. one of the most consistent groups ever. one thing that's great is how they really gets the best of eachother. i wasn't crazy about "Godsville" or "BarBury'N Beats V.1" by Showbiz, and the same goes for AG's recent projects with Ray West, etc. but together they always drop heat.

the iTunes version has three extra songs; "Celebrate (Daytime Mix)", "Mugshot" and "Justice"... you can buy just these songs without having to buy the entire album, so it's only 3 bucks which is a small price to pay in support of this sick album.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote