View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #8166
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Greatest final day in fuckin years in the English premier league. I still cannot believe City came back after it looked like all hope was gone and clinched the title after scoring two goals in injury time. The title was Citys at half time with both them and United winning, but into the second half QPR (against all adds as they are at the bottom of the table) managed to equalize against City, and then get in front.

The title was now Uniteds and City got more and more nervous and they could not score, i honestly thought it was all fuckin over and City had blown it, but then in the 91st minute they got an equalizer (still wasnt enough) and i couldnt fuckin believe ut when they got a winner.

UP CITY!

And Barton is a fuckin scumbag

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote