View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #26
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
dude...stop wu-corpin so much

and btw ur welcome for that pm i sent u bruh. and i just wanna thank u for being grateful. whether u use it or not cant wait to here u on the mic.
????? are you serious?

did I come at you in some kind of disrespectful way or something?

and what do you mean "stop wu corping" so much?

was I e-rude or something lol? did you not catch me going out of my way to make sure im understanding what you are saying right?

Quote:
and btw ur welcome for that pm i sent u bruh. and i just wanna thank u for being grateful. whether u use it or not cant wait to here u on the mic.
i dont even know where to start with this LOL

I better not ever disagree with bar code or try to correct any of his misunderstandings because of the pm he sent me that one day.

Is this what you are saying?

are you 6 years old?

Last edited by food for thought; 05-16-2012 at 03:21 PM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote